Wednesday 2 January 2013

Croydon Radio - a biased interview

I have been talking on and off to Croydon Radio about interviewing writers for them. I have finally got my act together to kick things offat 11am this Saturday. Thanks to Tracey at the radio station it is going to be a bit of a treat.

Chris Winter,  the author of Crystal Palace FC A Biased Commentry is coming in. Given that Palace are probably playing the best stuff we have in years it is a great moment to chat with man who has produced two wonderful books on the Club's history.

If you fancy taking a look - follow the link.
http://www.redpost.co.uk/

Chris was asked to pick a few of his favourite tunes. If you are a Palace fan you won't have any trouble guessing what at least one of them will be.


2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed the interview, Andrew, so thanks for inviting me. I've had it pointed out to me that The Bitterest Pill wasn't the Jam's final single, that was Beat Surrender. Some historian I turned out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recording of this show can be found at
    http://croydonradio.com/podcast/podcast.php?ID=65

    ReplyDelete